Equity and Commodity Markets Movements
- Wall St closes higher as vaccine update feeds optimism
- Pfizer (PFE) and BioNTech (BNTX) Say Early Data Shows Booster Protects Against Omicron Variant, Analyst Sees 'Best in Class Covid Franchise'
- Tesla (TSLA) PT Raised to Street High $1,580 at New Street Research on 'Multiple Strong Catalysts'
- Apple (AAPL) Cut iPhone Production 20% in September and October, Assembly Line Stopped for ‘Several Days’ for the First Time in Over 10 Years - Nikkei
- Visa (V) Launches Crypto Advisory Service, Presents Findings of New Survey
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Global S&P Futures mixed, Nikkei down 0.9%, DAX mixed, WTI Crude oil recently at $82.02, natural gas mixed, gold at $1804 an ounce
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Equity and Commodity Markets Movements
- Oracle (ORCL) December weekly 89 straddle priced for a move of +/- 6.5% into quarter results
- Stocks, debt yields edge up as Omicron fears ease
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!