Equity and Commodity Markets Movements
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Investors Poured More Money Into Stocks in Past 5 Months Than Last 12 Years, Says BofA, Analysts Worried About Stretched Valuations
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Global S&P Futures recently mixed, Nikkei down 1.4%, DAX down 0.5%, WTI Crude oil recently at $60, natural gas up 0.9%, gold at $1739 an ounce
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- S&P 500 Hits Session High, Up 0.5%
- Wells Fargo (WFC) call put ratio 7 calls to 1 put with focus on April 40 calls
- A Bulk of Momentum Sell-Off is Done but Value Has More Room to Run - JP Morgan Quant Says
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!