Equity and Commodity Markets Movements
- Wall St. headed for lower open as focus turns to tech earnings
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Oil hits $68 on Libya force majeure despite pandemic surge
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Global S&P Futures recently mixed, Nikkei mixed to higher, DAX mixed to higher, WTI Crude oil recently at $64.40, natural gas mixed, gold at $1730 an ounce
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Equity and Commodity Markets Movements
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) April weekly option implied volatility flat into quarter results
- Apple (AAPL) call put ratio 3 calls to 1 put into events