Equity and Commodity Markets Movements
- U.S. stocks close down on news of Biden tax proposal
- Biden To Propose Capital Gains Tax As High As 43.4% For Wealthy - Bloomberg
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
- Snap (SNAP) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c, DAUs were 280 million, Offers Guidance
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Global S&P Futures recently up 0.3%, Nikkei mixed, DAX mixed, WTI Crude oil recently at $64.66, natural gas mixed, gold at $1737 an ounce
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Psaki on Capital Gains Tax Rate Says Still Finalizing, Biden Thinks Spending Can be on Backs of Wealthiest
- Kansas City Fed Manf. 31 vs 28 Expected
- Snap (SNAP) April weekly 57 straddle priced for a move of 12% into quarter results