Equity and Commodity Markets Movements
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Global S&P Futures recently down 0.5%, Nikkei down 0.8%, DAX mixed to lower, WTI Crude oil recently at $59.95, natural gas mixed, gold at $1721 an ounce
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Equity and Commodity Markets Movements
- NIO Inc. (NIO) call put ratio 2.1 calls to 1 put as shares down 1%
- FuelCell Energy (FCEL) call put ratio 1.7 calls to put as shares sell rally 1.5%