Energy Select Sector SPDR ETF (XLE) option implied volatility near low end of range WTI Crude Oil futures trade $70.67
- Wall St gains with upbeat earnings and forecasts
- Amazon (AMZN) Tops Q2 EPS by $2.90, Revenue Misses, Q3 Guidance Falls Short of Consensus
- Robinhood (HOOD) IPO Opens Flat
- Didi (DIDI) Gains on WSJ Report It Considers Going Private, Company Denies
- Facebook (FB) Tops Profit and Revenue Estimates, But Shares Lower on Warning of Significant Growth Slowdown, Analyst Still Raises PT to a New 'Street High'
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Energy Select Sector SPDR ETF (NYSE: XLE) 30-day option implied volatility is at 31; compared to its 52-week range of 27 to 58 into WTI Crude Oil futures trade $70.67.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Capri Holdings Limited (CPRI) call put ratio 1 call to 3 puts into quarter results and outlook
- Pinterest (PINS) July weekly option implied volatility above 220 into quarter results
- Colgate-Palmolive (CL) July weekly option implied volatility elevated into quarter results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!