Energy Select Sector SPDR ETF (XLE) call put ratio 2.3 calls to 1 put with focus on March 52 and 55 calls
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Energy Select Sector SPDR ETF (NYSE: XLE) 30-day option implied volatility is at 41; compared to its 52-week range of 27 to 131 as WTI oil trades above $65. Call put ratio 2.3 calls to 1 put with focus on March 52 and 55 calls.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lordstown Motors (RIDE) call put ratio 2.5 calls to 1 put
- NIO Inc. (NIO) call put ratio 2.1 calls to 1 put as shares down 1%
- Li Auto Inc. (LI) IV at 77, shares down 2.5%