Energy Fuels (UUUU) option implied volatility flat to low at 98
- Dow hits milestone, S&P breaks record high on tech rally
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) to Acquire PPD, Inc. (PPD) for $47.50/sh, $17.4 Billion
- U.S. retail sales post largest gain in 10 months; weekly jobless claims fall
- The Stock Market is Almost 'Completely Broken' - Einhorn
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Energy Fuels (NYSE: UUUU) 30-day option implied volatility is at 98; compared to its 52-week range of 76 to 253. Call put ratio 1.8 calls to 1 put.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NIO Inc. (NIO) call put ratio 2.3 calls to 1 put as shares down 5.1%
- QuantumScape (QS) call put ratio 1 call to 1.1 puts as shares sell off 7%
- Blink Charging (BLNK) call put ratio 2.3 calls to 1 put as shares sell off 7%