DraftKings (DKNG) calls more active than puts on wide price movement
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
DraftKings (NASDAQ: DKNG) 30-day option implied volatility is at 60; compared to its 52-week range of 55 to 143. Call put ratio 3.5 calls to 1 put.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cathie Wood's ARK Added ~900K Shares of DraftKings (DKNG) Amid New Short Seller Report
- Increasing unusual put option volume: WISH IVR MAC GPS DKNG CRSR
- Energy Select Sector SPDR ETF (XLE) option implied volatility near low end of range WTI Crude Oil futures trade $70.67
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!