DraftKings (DKNG) calls more active than puts on wide price movement
- Wall Street falls as Amazon earnings disappoint
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
- Qualtrics International (XM) to Acquire Clarabridge
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
DraftKings (NASDAQ: DKNG) 30-day option implied volatility is at 60; compared to its 52-week range of 55 to 143. Call put ratio 3.5 calls to 1 put.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: DraftKings Inc. (DKNG) PT Raised to $60 at Morgan Stanley as iGaming Strength Beats Expectations
- Forte Biosciences (FBRX) option implied volatility above 200 into data
- Colgate-Palmolive (CL) July weekly option implied volatility elevated into quarter results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!