DocuSign Inc. (DOCU) option implied volatility at low end of range
- S&P 500, Nasdaq to open higher; Amex shares to weigh on Dow
- Snap (SNAP) Beats Q1 Estimates Amid 'Robust Ad Environment,' Analysts Raise Numbers and PTs
- Bitcoin sinks below $50,000 as cryptos stumble over Biden tax plans
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
- Q2 Will Be a 'Pain Trade', Bonds to Outperform Stocks; Buy US Defensives - BofA
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
DocuSign Inc. (NASDAQ: DOCU) 30-day option implied volatility is at 47; compared to its 52-week range of 45 to 128.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Wolfe Research Starts Docusign Inc. (DOCU) at Outperform
- Amazon (AMZN) option IV flat into upcoming results
- Magnite (MGNI) IV at 88, Bitcoin below $50,000