Discovery, Inc (DISCA) option implied volatility elevated after AT&T (T) to combine WarnerMedia assets with Discovery
- Nasdaq hovers near record levels as factory activity scales new peak
- Bitcoin (BTC) Recovers to $34,000 as Analysts Insists Crypto Winter Won't Repeat Again
- Dollar slips after Fed's Powell downplays inflation fears
- Xpeng (XPEV) Leaps After Receiving a Green Light From Regulators to Raise Up To $2 Billion in Hong Kong IPO
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys ~$77M in Bitcoin-Related Securities Yesterday on Dip
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Discovery, Inc (NASDAQ: DISCA) May option implied volatility is at 75, June is at 55 compared to its 52-week range of 38 to 116 after AT&T (T) to combine WarnerMedia assets with Discovery.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BlackBerry (BB) call put ratio 5.2 calls to 1 put into quarter results and outlook
- H.B. Fuller (FUL) IV low into quarter results and outlook
- ContextLogic (WISH) weekly IV at 200
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Related EntitiesOptions, t
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!