Diamondback Energy (FANG) call put ratio 3.9 calls to 1 put with focus on June calls
- U.S. stocks, dollar sluggish, all eyes on Fed meet this week
- Tesla (TSLA) Tops Q2 EPS by 49c, Revenues Beat
- Chinese Tech Stocks Crushed on Fresh Regulatory Pressure
- Nearly $1 Billion Bitcoin (BTC) Shorts Liquidated Today Amid Amazon (AMZN) Rumors
- Aon (AON) and Willis Towers Watson (WLTW) Mutually Agree to Terminate Combination Agreement
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Diamondback Energy (NASDAQ: FANG) 30-day option implied volatility is at 48; compared to its 52-week range of 47 to 93. Call put ratio 3.9 calls to 1 put with focus on June calls.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alibaba (BABA) options active, 2 calls to 1 put as shares sell off 5%
- TAL Education (TAL) call put ratio 1 call to 1 put as shares sell off 8%
- Microvision (MVIS) call put ratio 5 calls to 1 put
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!