Diamondback Energy (FANG) 2.2 calls to 1 put as shares sell off 9.5% as energy prices move lower
- S&P 500 ends slightly lower after jobs report
- U.S. job juggernaut rolled on in November; nonfarm payrolls up 263,000
- We are selling risk rallies - Bank of America's Hartnett
- United Airlines (UAL) nearing deal to order dozens of Boeing 787 Dreamliners - WSJ
- Meta Platforms says metaverse could contribute over $3 trillion to global GDP by 2031
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Diamondback Energy (NASDAQ: FANG) 30-day option implied volatility is at 57; compared to its 52-week range of 44 to 93 as WTI crude trades below $79.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oracle (ORCL) December option IV at 47
- Signet Jewelers (SIG) call put ratio 28 calls to 1 put with focus on December weekly (9) 64 calls.
- SLB (SLB) option implied volatility near low end of range into OPEC+
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Related EntitiesCrude Oil, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!