Devon Energy (DVN) call put ratio 3.5 calls to 1 put with focus on July 32 calls
- Nasdaq, S&P 500, set records as jobless claims decline
- Moderna (MRNA) Tops Q2 Street Estimates, Nabs $4.2 Billion from 199 Million Sold Vaccines That Yielded 93% Efficacy Through Six Months
- Oil rises over 1% as Mideast tensions face virus concerns
- Penn National Gaming (PENN) 'Scores' with $2 Billion Deal to Acquire theScore (SCR), Seen as 'Highly Strategic'
- Uber (UBER) Beats Estimates As Higher Labor Spend Drags on Profitability, Analysts Lower PTs but Remain Bullish
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Devon Energy (NYSE: DVN) 30-day option implied volatility is at 48; compared to its 52-week range of 43 to 101. Call put ratio 3.5 calls to 1 put with focus on July 32 calls.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- FireEye (FEYE) call put ratio 1 call to 1.8 puts with focus on August weekly 21 puts into quarter results
- Virgin Galactic Holdings (SPCE) August weekly option implied volatility at 139 quarter results
- Moderna (MRNA) weekly option IV at 100 after quarter release as shares sell off 1.6%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!