CrowdStrike Holdings Inc. (CRWD) 30-day option implied volatility at 51 as shares rally 3.6%
- Stocks slip off record highs ahead of earnings, U.S. data
- Microsoft (MSFT) announces $19.7 billion acquisition of Nuance (NUAN)
- Dollar bounces higher as traders brace for inflation data
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
CrowdStrike Holdings Inc. (NASDAQ: CRWD) 30-day option implied volatility is at 51; compared to its 52-week range of 47 to 109 as shares rally 3.6%.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alibaba (BABA) option implied volatility at 38 into fined $2.7B by China for antitrust
- Vipshop Holdings (VIPS) option implied volatility flat into Alibaba (BABA) fined $2.7B by China for antitrust
- iShares MSCI Brazil (EWZ) 30-day option implied volatility at low end of range