Criteo S.A. (CRTO) call put ratio 3.7 calls to 1 put as shares rally 11%
- Wall Street falls with Amazon; S&P 500 posts sixth straight month of gains
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Criteo S.A. (NASDAQ: CRTO) 30-day option implied volatility is at 49; compared to its 52-week range of 48 to 94 after news that Google (NASDAQ: GOOGL) will delay the removal of third-party cookies until 2023.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Columbia Sportswear (COLM) option implied volatility flat into quarter results
- XPeng Inc. (XPEV) call put ratio 3 calls to 1 put as shares rally 10%
- NIO Inc. (NIO) August weekly (6) calls active as shares rally 5%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!