Credit Suisse (CS) puts more active than calls as shares sell off 11%
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Credit Suisse (NYSE: CS) 30-day option implied volatility is at 55; compared to its 52-week range of 31 to 88 after Credit Suisse and Nomura (NMR) warn of losses after Archegos-linked sell-off. Call put ratio 1 call to 1.9 puts with focus on April and May puts.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse (CS) Plans Hedge Fund Unit Overhaul After Archegos Hit - Bloomberg
- fuboTV Inc. (FUBO) call put ratio 6 calls to 1 put with focus on April weekly 23 and 24 calls as shares rally 17%
- Wells Fargo (WFC) call put ratio 7 calls to 1 put with focus on April 40 calls