Coupa Software (COUP) call put ratio flat , 1 call to 1 put as shares sell off 7.9%
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Investors Poured More Money Into Stocks in Past 5 Months Than Last 12 Years, Says BofA, Analysts Worried About Stretched Valuations
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Coupa Software (NASDAQ: COUP) 30-day option implied volatility is at 63; compared to its 52-week range of 48 to 123.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Coupa Software (COUP) Announces Strategic Partnership with Japan Cloud to Establish Coupa K.K.
- Wells Fargo (WFC) call put ratio 7 calls to 1 put with focus on April 40 calls
- Coupa Announces Strategic Partnership with Japan Cloud to Establish Coupa K.K.
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!