Comcast (CMCSA) May option implied volatility flat at 28
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Comcast (NASDAQ: CMCSA) May option implied volatility is at 28, June is at 22; compared to its 52-week range of 20 to 55 after AT&T (T) to combine WarnerMedia assets with Discovery (DISCA).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nike (NKE) June weekly option implied volatility elevated into quarter results
- Taiwan Semi (TSM) call put ratio 1 call to 1.1 puts
- AMC Entertainment (AMC) call put ratio 2.5 calls to 1 put
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!