Clover Health Investments (CLOV) call put ratio 5.2 calls to 1 put
- Wall St. opens lower as Netflix slides, virus cases rise
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop as India's COVID-19 surge dents demand outlook
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Q1 Beat Prompts Two Street Upgrades
- Dollar firm as COVID-19 resurgence dampens risk appetite
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Clover Health Investments (NASDAQ: CLOV) 30-day call option implied volatility is at 78; compared to its 52-week range of 11 to 177. Call put ratio 5.2 calls to 1 put.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Union Pacific (UNP) weekly option IV bid into quarter results and outlook
- Snap (SNAP) June 30 calls active into quarter results and outlook
- Clover Health Investments (CLOV) calls active as shares near low end of range