Churchill Capital Corp IV (CCIV) option IV near upper end of range
- U.S. stocks close down on news of Biden tax proposal
- Biden To Propose Capital Gains Tax As High As 43.4% For Wealthy - Bloomberg
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
- Snap (SNAP) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c, DAUs were 280 million, Offers Guidance
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Churchill Capital Corp IV (NYSE: CCIV) 30-day option implied volatility is at 246; compared to its 52-week range of 145 to 261. Call put ratio 3.6 calls to 1 put with focus on February 40 calls.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alphabet (GOOG) call put ratio 1 call to 1.1 puts into quarter results
- Skillz (SKLZ) option implied volatility at high end of range on wide price movement
- Boston Beer Co. (SAM) IV flat 50 into quarter results and outlook