Churchill Capital Corp IV (CCIV) call put ratio 3.1 calls to 1 put into shares up before the bell
- Wall Street slides on report of Biden's plan to almost double capital gains tax
- Biden To Propose Capital Gains Tax As High As 43.4% For Wealthy - Bloomberg
- U.S. weekly jobless claims hit 13-month low; home sales tumble
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys Over 5M Shares of Skillz (SKLZ), Nearly 3M Shares of IPO UiPath (PATH)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Churchill Capital Corp IV (NYSE: CCIV) 30-day option implied volatility is at 168; compared to its 52-week range of 145 to 289. Call put ratio 3.1 calls to 1 put.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Snap (SNAP) April weekly option implied volatility elevated into quarter results and outlook
- DocuSign Inc. (DOCU) option implied volatility at low end of range
- AgEagle Aerial Systems (UAVS) call put ratio 14 calls to 1 put on wide price movement