Churchill Capital Corp IV (CCIV) call put ratio 2.4 calls to 1 put, IV above 250
- Stocks slip off record highs ahead of earnings, U.S. data
- Microsoft (MSFT) Near Deal to Acquire Nuance (NUAN) - Report
- Dollar bounces higher as traders brace for inflation data
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Churchill Capital Corp IV (NYSE: CCIV) February call option implied volatility is at 277, March is at 251; compared to its 52-week range of 145 to 261. Call put ratio 2.4 calls to 1 put with focus on February 35 and 40 and 50 calls.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nuance Communications (NUAN) call put ratio 3.6 calls to 1 put into Microsoft (MSFT) in talks to buy, Bloomberg says
- Vipshop Holdings (VIPS) option implied volatility flat into Alibaba (BABA) fined $2.7B by China for antitrust
- JPMorgan (JPM) April 157.50 and 160 calls active into quarter results and outlook