Churchill Capital Corp IV (CCIV) call put ratio 2 calls to 1 put
- Futures rise on solid corporate results, jobless claims data awaited
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) to Acquire PPD, Inc. (PPD) for $47.50/sh, $17.4 Billion
- Dell (DELL) Gains on Spin-Off of its 81% Stake in VMware (VMW), Analysts Bulled-Up as It Could Unlock $20 Per Share of Value for DELL
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys 750K Shares of Coinbase (COIN), Sells 240K Shares of Tesla (TSLA)
- Bank of America (BAC) Gains as Earnings Beat Estimates on Strong Investment Banking Results, Announces $25 Billion Buyback Plan
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Churchill Capital Corp IV (NYSE: CCIV) 30-day option implied volatility is at 137; compared to its 52-week range of 131 to 289. Call put ratio 2 calls to 1 put.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tesla (TSLA) 30-day IV at 65
- Square (SQ) call put ratio 2.3 calls to 1 put as banks in upper end trend
- PayPal (PYPL) call put ratio 1.5 calls to 1 put as banks trade at upper end of range