Churchill Capital Corp IV (CCIV) March 30 and 40 calls active
- S&P 500, Dow slip from record highs ahead of earnings, inflation data
- Microsoft (MSFT) announces $19.7 billion acquisition of Nuance (NUAN)
- Dollar bounces higher as traders brace for inflation data
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Churchill Capital Corp IV (NYSE: CCIV) 30-day option implied volatility is at 169; compared to its 52-week range of 145 to 289. Call put ratio 9.1 calls to 1 put with focus on March 30 and 40 calls.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Group 1 Automotive (GPI) option implied volatility near low end of range as shares near record high
- CarMax (KMX) option implied volatility low, shares near record high
- Intel (INTC) call put ratio 1.1 calls to 1 put as shares sell off 3.4%