Chevron (CVX) call put ratio 3.9 calls to 1 put with focus on June 110 calls
- Wall Street falls as Amazon earnings disappoint
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Chevron (NYSE: CVX) 30-day option implied volatility is at 25; compared to its 52-week range of 24 to 51. Call put ratio 3.9 calls to 1 put with focus on June 110 calls.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Chevron (CVX) calls more active than puts into quarter results and outlook
- Caterpillar (CAT) weekly option prices bid into quarter results
- Chevron (CVX) July weekly 102 straddle priced for a move of +/- 2% into quarter results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!