CenterPoint Energy (CNP) 30-day option IV flat at 32
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
CenterPoint Energy (NYSE: CNP) 30-day option implied volatility is at 32; compared to its 52-week range of 27 to 115
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CenterPoint Energy (CNP) PT Raised to $28 at Credit Suisse
- iShares Russell 2000 ETF (IWM) option implied volatility at low end of range
- Microsoft (MSFT) call put ratio 2.1 calls to 1 put as shares pull back from upper end of range