Carnival Corp. (CCL) call put ratio 4.2 calls to 1 put as shares rally 4%
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Carnival Corp. (NYSE: CCL) 30-day option implied volatility is at 81; compared to its 52-week range of 64 to 268. Call put ratio 4.2 calls to 1 put as shares rally 4%.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Holland America Line Introduces 'Have It All' Premium Package That Includes Shore Excursions, Drinks, Specialty Dining and Wi-Fi
- iShares Russell 2000 ETF (IWM) option implied volatility at low end of range
- Cunard's Captain Christopher Wells Retires after 20 years with the Line, and Awarded Rank of Commodore