Canopy Growth (CGC) calls more active than puts as shares pull back 2.7%
- U.S. stocks close down on news of Biden tax proposal
- Biden To Propose Capital Gains Tax As High As 43.4% For Wealthy - Bloomberg
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
- Snap (SNAP) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c, DAUs were 280 million, Offers Guidance
- Credit Suisse (CS) Falls 6% on 'Unacceptable Loss' as Exposure to Archegos Grew to More Than $20 Billion, Set to Raise Over $2 Billion to Support Liquidity
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Canopy Growth (NASDAQ: CGC) 30-day option implied volatility is at 67; compared to its 52-week range of 55 to 168. Call put ratio 3.4 calls to 1 put.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Canopy Growth (CGC) Signs U.S. Distribution Agreement with Southern Glazer's Wine & Spirits for CBD Beverage Portfolio
- EHang Holdings (EH) option IV near low end of range at 117
- Kimberly-Clark (KMB) option implied volatility elevated into quarter results and outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!