Canopy Growth (CGC) call put ratio 4.3 calls to 1 put
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Canopy Growth (NASDAQ: CGC) 30-day option implied volatility is at 93; compared to its 52-week range of 55 to 184. Call put ratio 4.3 calls to 1 put with focus on February weekly calls.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lordstown Motors (RIDE) call put ratio 2.5 calls to 1 put
- SPDR S&P 500 ETF Trust (SPY) call put ratio 1 call to 1.3 puts
- iShares Russell 2000 ETF (IWM) option implied volatility at low end of range