Canopy Growth (CGC) 30-day option implied volatility at 100
- Wall Street slips off record highs, Tesla drops after fatal crash
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q1 EPS by 14c, Revenue Beats
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Canopy Growth (NASDAQ: CGC) 30-day option implied volatility is at 100; compared to its 52-week range of 55 to 184.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ARK Autonomous Technology and Robotics (ARKQ) IV near low end of range, shares down 2%
- AutoNation (AN) option implied volatility low at 35 into quarter results
- Netflix (NFLX) option implied volatility bid into quarter results