Camping World (CWH) calls more active than puts
- U.S. stocks close down on news of Biden tax proposal
- Biden To Propose Capital Gains Tax As High As 43.4% For Wealthy - Bloomberg
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
- Snap (SNAP) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c, DAUs were 280 million, Offers Guidance
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Camping World (NYSE: CWH) 30-day option implied volatility is at 111; compared to its 52-week range of 56 to 242. Call put ratio 2.6 calls to 1 put.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Snap (SNAP) April weekly option implied volatility elevated into quarter results and outlook
- EHang Holdings (EH) option IV near low end of range at 117
- Chewy (CHWY) option implied volatility near low end of range