Call Buying Activity in Under Armour (UA) Targets Near-Term Upside in Shares -Susquehanna
- Wall Street dips as Fed meet gets underway
- DraftKings (DKNG) Plunges as Hindenburg's Report Indicates Betting Company's Links to Black Market Operations
- U.S. retail sales take step back as spending pivots to services, trend remains strong
- Amazon (AMZN) Reiterated as Top Pick, Set to Pass Walmart (WMT) Overall in 2022 - JPMorgan
- ZoomInfo (ZI) Gains After Setting $2 Billion 2025 Sales Target, Analysts Positive
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Susquehanna options strategist Alison Edwards notes call buying activity in Under Armour (NYSE: UA)(NYSE: UAA), as opening investors in purchased ~14k May 19 Calls. These investors open upside exposure to a move beyond $19 (+1.2%) over the next week, setting up a breakeven point ~4% higher. Investors gain exposure to a slew of retailer-related earnings releases, including FL on 5/21 (UA already reported last week).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Here Are 10 Highest Rated EV Stocks to Watch in 2021 According to Wall Street Analysts
- H&R Block (HRB) call put ratio 2.6 calls to 1 put with focus on June 26 calls into quarter results
- Alzamend Neuro (ALZN) IPO Opens 480% Higher
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesSusquehanna International Group of Companies, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!