Call Buying Activity in Scientific Games (SGMS) Targets Upside in Shares Through Earnings on May 11th -Susquehanna
- S&P 500, Dow end at record highs as weak jobs data eases rate worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar broadly weaker after U.S. jobs data disappoint
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Susquehanna options strategist Alison Edwards notes call buying activity in Scientific Games (NASDAQ: SGMS), as an opening investor bought 5k May 50 Calls for $1.65, giving the right to buy 500k shares ~15% higher at 5/21/21 expiration. The investor may be seeking exposure to earnings, currently estimated for 5/11.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Expedia (EXPE) Flies Higher After Topping Analysts' Estimates, Analysts Raise Numbers and PT on 'Significant Outperformance'
- Citi Upgrades Tupperware Brands (TUP) to Buy
- PureCycle Technologies (PCT) Sinks 20% on Short Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesSusquehanna International Group of Companies, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!