Call Buying Activity in General Motors (GM) Targets 14% Upside in Shares Through Month End -Susquehanna
- S&P 500 closes at record high as Apple, healthcare stocks help shrug off Delta worries
- Tencent (TCEHY) Falls Sharply as State Media Describes Online Games as ‘Spiritual Opium’, Company Vows to Improve
- Oil settles lower in volatile trade on worries about Delta variant
- Clorox (CLX) Falls Sharply as COVID-19 Demand Wanes
- Dollar steadies as markets weigh economic risks, central bank moves
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Susquehanna options strategist Alison Edwards notes call buying activity in General Motors (NYSE: GM), as an opening investors in bought ~30k Jan29 55 Calls. These investors open upside exposure beyond $55 (+14%) through month end.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- General Motors (GM) IV bid into quarter results and outlook
- Kraft Heinz (KHC) IV bid into quarter results and outlook
- Avis Budget Group (CAR) option IV flat into quarter results and outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesSusquehanna International Group of Companies
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!