Call Buying Activity in Gap, Inc. (GPS) Targets Upside in Shares -Susquehanna
- Dow hits milestone, S&P breaks record high on tech rally
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) to Acquire PPD, Inc. (PPD) for $47.50/sh, $17.4 Billion
- U.S. retail sales post largest gain in 10 months; weekly jobless claims fall
- The Stock Market is Almost 'Completely Broken' - Einhorn
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Susquehanna options strategist Alison Edwards notes call buying activity in Gap, Inc. (NYSE: GPS), as ahead of earnings later this week, opening investors bought 15k Apr 25 Calls for up to $3.25. These investors open upside exposure beyond $25 (Stock Ref. $26.60), setting up a breakeven point ~7% higher. The company reports earnings after the close on 3/4. Given the small lot flow in longer dated options, this may be a recommended option.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Call Buying Activity in Scientific Games (SGMS) Targets Upside in Shares Through Earnings on May 11th -Susquehanna
- Kansas City Southern (KSU) option implied volatility low into quarter results and merger completion
- IPO for Esports Technologies (EBET) Surges on Debut