Call Buying Activity in Fox Corporation (FOXA) Targets 3.5% Upside in Shares -Susquehanna
- Microsoft (MSFT) Near Deal to Acquire Nuance (NUAN) - Report
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Investors Poured More Money Into Stocks in Past 5 Months Than Last 12 Years, Says BofA, Analysts Worried About Stretched Valuations
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Susquehanna options strategist Alison Edwards notes call buying activity in Fox Corporation (NASDAQ: FOXA), as an opening investor purchased 7,500 Feb12 33 Calls. This investor opens upside exposure through the end of the week, breaking even on a 3.5% rally in the underlying.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- GSX Techedu Inc. (GSX) Sinks 12% Despite Defense Against Short Report
- HEXO Corp. (HEXO) call put ratio 7 calls to 1 put with focus on August calls
- Yatra Online (YTRA) Gains as Activist Maguire Asset Management Files 13D, Letter to CEO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesSusquehanna International Group of Companies
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!