Call Buying Activity in Fox Corporation (FOXA) Targets 3.5% Upside in Shares -Susquehanna
- U.S. stocks close down on news of Biden tax proposal
- Biden To Propose Capital Gains Tax As High As 43.4% For Wealthy - Bloomberg
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
- Snap (SNAP) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c, DAUs were 280 million, Offers Guidance
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Susquehanna options strategist Alison Edwards notes call buying activity in Fox Corporation (NASDAQ: FOXA), as an opening investor purchased 7,500 Feb12 33 Calls. This investor opens upside exposure through the end of the week, breaking even on a 3.5% rally in the underlying.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Near-Term Call Buying Activity Continues in Tencent Music (TME) Targeting Upside in Shares -Susquehanna
- Active options: T TSLA AAPL NIO PLTR AMC VIAC SKLZ MU
- Popular stocks with increasing volume: PLTR VIAC SNAP INTC NFLX