Call Buying Activity in Duke Energy (DUK) Targets 5.5% Upside in Shares Through Mid-June, Amid Elliott Management Headlines -Susquehanna
- Wall Street ends down as data spooks investors awaiting Fed report
- Roblox (RBLX) Lower as DAUs Fall Sequentially
- DraftKings (DKNG) Plunges as Hindenburg's Report Indicates Betting Company's Links to Black Market Operations
- Oracle (ORCL) Tops Q4 EPS by 23c
- U.S. retail sales take step back as spending pivots to services, trend remains strong
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Susquehanna options strategist Alison Edwards notes call buying activity in Duke Energy (NYSE: DUK), as an opening investor purchased 10k Jun 110 Calls. This investor opens upside exposure through mid-June, breaking even on a 5.5% rally in the underlying. Later in the session, headlines broke that Elliott is calling on the company to consider separating into 3 companies.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- X Financial (XYF) halted on volatility after surging 42%
- Lordstown Motors (RIDE) gains 10% mid-day amid Exec comments
- Alzamend Neuro (ALZN) halted again on volatility, last up 167%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesElliott Associates, Susquehanna International Group of Companies
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!