Caesars Entertainment (CZR) puts more active than calls into quarter results
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Caesars Entertainment (NASDAQ: CZR) February weekly call option implied volatility is at 104, March is at 64; compared to its 52-week range of 52 to 413 into the expected release of quarter results today after the bell. Call put ratio 1 call to 2.5 puts.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Caesars Entertainment (CZR) PT Raised to $110 at KeyBanc
- Cronos Group (CRON) call put ratio 4.1 calls to 1 put
- Alibaba (BABA) option IV flat at 35