Bullish Options Activity in Activision Blizzard (ATVI) Targets Upside in Shares Through May -Susquehanna
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Investors Poured More Money Into Stocks in Past 5 Months Than Last 12 Years, Says BofA, Analysts Worried About Stretched Valuations
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Susquehanna options strategist Alison Edwards notes call buying activity in Activision Blizzard (NASDAQ: ATVI), as bullish investors bought 5k May 95 Calls paying up to $3.60.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- GSX Techedu Inc. (GSX) Sinks 12% Despite Defense Against Short Report
- Yatra Online (YTRA) Gains as Activist Maguire Asset Management Files 13D, Letter to CEO
- iShares MSCI Brazil (EWZ) option implied volatility at low end of range
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesSusquehanna International Group of Companies
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!