Blink Charging (BLNK) option IV near lower end of range
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Blink Charging (NASDAQ: BLNK) 30-day option implied volatility is at 123; compared to its 52-week range of 111 to 266.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Blink Charging (BLNK) option IV above 100
- FuelCell Energy (FCEL) call put ratio 1.7 calls to put as shares sell rally 1.5%
- iShares Russell 2000 ETF (IWM) option implied volatility at low end of range