BlackBerry (BB) option implied volatility at high end of range
- Wall Street heads for subdued start as Netflix, oil drop
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop as India's COVID-19 surge dents demand outlook
- Dollar firm as COVID-19 resurgence hits reflation trades
- Manchester United (MANU) Stock Falls as European Super League Collapses Amid Huge Fans Backlash
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
BlackBerry (NYSE: BB) 30-day option implied volatility is at 328; compared to its 52-week range of 36 to 478. Call put ratio 2 calls to 1 put.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tesla (TSLA) option IV into upcoming results
- BIC Partners With Actress Sydney Sweeney and Encourages Shoppers to Go For the Win-Win
- Halliburton (HAL) option IV increases into quarter results and outlook