BlackBerry (BB) call put ratio 4.3 calls to 1 put with focus on February calls
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BlackBerry (NYSE: BB) January weekly call option implied volatility is at 280, February is at 230; compared to its 52-week range of 32 to 182. Call put ratio 4.3 calls to 1 put with focus on February calls.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Volvo Group selects BlackBerry QNX for its Dynamic Software Platform
- Wells Fargo (WFC) call put ratio 7 calls to 1 put with focus on April 40 calls
- Charles Schwab (SCHW) option implied volatility flat into quarter results and outlook