BlackBerry (BB) call put ratio 3.1 calls to 1 put
- Tech stocks push S&P 500 to record close, buoy Nasdaq
- U.S. Calls for Pause of J&J (JNJ) Vaccine After Clotting Cases, Including One Death
- Coinbase (COIN) direct listing IPO reference price set at $250
- Oil rises after robust China data but J&J vaccine pause weighs
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BlackBerry (NYSE: BB) 30-day option implied volatility is at 270; compared to its 52-week range of 36 to 284. Call put ratio 3.1 calls to 1 put.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- The Government of Canada Selects BlackBerry for Secure Productivity and Secure Communications
- Tradeweb Markets (TW) IV into into Nasdaq sets Coinbase (COIN) reference price at $250 in its direct listing and Bitcoin trades at record high
- Overstock.com (OSTK) IV into Bitcoin trades at record high