BlackBerry (BB) call put ratio 2.4 calls to 1 put
- Global stocks eye new high on growth hopes, oil ebbs on COVID-19 fears
- Oil extends losses on U.S. stock build, pandemic concerns
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys Over 5M Shares of Skillz (SKLZ), Nearly 3M Shares of IPO UiPath (PATH)
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Tops Q1 Profit Views, Analysts Maintain Bullishness For 2021
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
BlackBerry (NYSE: BB) 30-day option implied volatility is at 350; compared to its 52-week range of 36 to 478. Call put ratio 2.4 calls to 1 put.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alibaba (BABA) IV is as shares near low end of 8-month range
- iShares China Large-Cap (FXI) option IV at low end of range on more calls than puts
- Chewy (CHWY) option implied volatility near low end of range