BlackBerry (BB) 30-day option implied volatility at 350
- U.S. stocks close down on news of Biden tax proposal
- Biden To Propose Capital Gains Tax As High As 43.4% For Wealthy - Bloomberg
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
- Snap (SNAP) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c, DAUs were 280 million, Offers Guidance
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
BlackBerry (NYSE: BB) 30-day option implied volatility is at 350; compared to its 52-week range of 36 to 478. Call put ratio 2.4 calls to 1 put.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Schlumberger Ltd. (SLB) April weekly option implied volatility at 77
- American Express (AXP) option implied volatility at upper end of range into quarter results and outlook
- Chewy (CHWY) option implied volatility near low end of range