BeyondSpring (BYSI) option IV bid into data
- Wall Street drops as bargain-hunting loses steam
- Netflix (NFLX) Stock Tanks 19% on Paid Net Additions Miss & Lower Guidance
- Peloton (PTON) Warns for Q2 But Stock Rallies After-Hours as Worst Case Avoided
- Morgan Stanley Sees Apple (AAPL) Beating December Quarter Views But Says Upside Largely Priced In
- Ford (F) Stock Extends Losses in Pre Market as Jefferies Downgrades to Hold, Analyst Says Stock is 'Missing a New Angle'
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
BeyondSpring (NASDAQ: BYSI) 30-day option implied volatility is at 374; compared to its 52-week range of 73 to 293 into the FDA has a Prescription Drug User Fee Act target action date set for the plinabulin NDA. Call put ratio 1 call to 1.1 puts as shares sell off 7%.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cloudflare (NET) call put ratio 2.4 calls to 1 put as shares rally 4.8%
- Netflix (NFLX) Netflix (NFLX) January option implied volatility elevated into quarter results
- Schlumberger Ltd. (SLB) calls active into quarter results and outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Related EntitiesOptions, PDUFA, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!