BeyondSpring (BYSI) option IV at high end of range
- S&P 500, Nasdaq post worst weeks since pandemic start as Netflix woes deepen slide
- Netflix (NFLX) Stock Plummets on Weak Guidance to Prompt Several Downgrades to Neutral
- Peloton (PTON) Shares Recover Some Losses in Pre Market After Sharing Preliminary FQ2 Results, Stifel Upgrades to Buy as 'Stock Has Over Corrected'
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Plunges 6% to Hit 5-Month Lows
- Dollar dips with U.S. Treasury yields but still up for week; bitcoin falls
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BeyondSpring (NASDAQ: BYSI) 30-day option implied volatility is at 303; compared to its 52-week range of 73 to 303 into the FDA has a Prescription Drug User Fee Act target action date set for the plinabulin NDA of November 30. Call put ratio 1 call to 1.7 puts.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Netflix (NFLX) call put ratio 1 call to 1.2 puts as shares trade down 24%
- DocuSign Inc. (DOCU) option implied volatility bid as shares sell off 4%
- Lemonade (LMND) call put ratio 1 call to 7.7 puts as shares down 3.7%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Related EntitiesOptions, PDUFA, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!