Bed Bath & Beyond (BBBY) option implied volatility above 300
- Tech stocks push S&P 500 to record close, buoy Nasdaq
- U.S. Calls for Pause of J&J (JNJ) Vaccine After Clotting Cases, Including One Death
- Coinbase (COIN) direct listing IPO reference price set at $250
- Oil rises after robust China data but J&J vaccine pause weighs
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Bed Bath & Beyond (NASDAQ: BBBY) 30-day option implied volatility is at 302; compared to its 52-week range of 48 to 214. Call put ratio 2.2 calls to 1 put.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bed Bath & Beyond (BBBY) call put ratio 1 call to 1.5 puts into quarter release and outlook
- Seagate Technology (STX) IV, flat, shares near record high
- NVIDIA (NVDA) IV near low end of range, shares near record high