Bed Bath & Beyond (BBBY) April IV above 160 into quarter results and outlook
- Wall Street closes lower on weak telecom stocks despite strong retail earnings
- Walmart (WMT) Gains After Crushing Estimates, Analysts Bulled Up on 'Strong Q1 Results'
- Home Depot (HD) Leaps After Topping Q1 Estimates, Analyst Positive
- Tesla (TSLA) Stuck as It Can't Deliver 10,000+ Cars From Its Fremont Factory Amid Supply Chain Issues - Report
- Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-A) Now Almost Out of Wells Fargo (WFC), Invests Further into Verizon (VZ) and Kroger (KR), More Selling than Buying Says Analyst
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Bed Bath & Beyond (NASDAQ: BBBY) April call option implied volatility is at 163, May is at 81; compared to its 52-week range of 65 to 303 into the expected release of quarter results before the bell on April 14. Call put ratio 1.1 calls to 1 put.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Assumes Bed Bath & Beyond (BBBY) at Neutral
- Analog Devices (ADI) call put ratio 1 call to 10.7 puts with focus on January 60 puts
- Pinduoduo (PDD) option implied volatility flat as shares near 6-month low
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!